Founded in 1969 as part of the Essex division of United Technologies the company became Mille Fabricators, Inc in 1980. We have an outstanding record of reliable on-time deliveries and a reputation for quality work and honest business practices.
Products and Services
- Desk Accessories
- Digital Imaging (sublimation)
- Non-Metallic Die Cutting
- Metal Stamping
- Mortar Pads
- Cut-to-Size – CNC Panel Saw
- Wood Components
- Custom Fabrication
Mille Fabricating’s marketing and service strategy is based on “maximizing customer satisfaction.” A consultative approach to understanding the customer’s requirements is used to recommend alternatives for cost savings, ease of use and operating efficiencies.
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Battery Manufacturers
- Toy Manufacturers – Games and Puzzles
- Juvenile Furniture Manufacturers
- White Board / Chalk Board
- Display Cases
- Promotional and Company Logo Merchandising Manufacturers
- OEM Manufacturers
- Federal and State Governments and Agencies
Quality is of foremost importance in everything we do. Mille Fabricating is committed to creating successful relationships with our customers by exceeding expectations for product quality and service.